Our promise is to deliver personalized coaching, effective and detailed curriculum and hands-on training that will leave you empowered as a teacher, leader and human being. If you do the work, you will experience breakthroughs in your teaching and in your life.
The 300 hour Teacher Training will go deep into the process of teaching and leading as your natural self-expression. You will experience your natural self-expression as Leader in the classroom and in the world. You will be inspired to boldly step into action as Leader and Teacher and as a result of your own transformation, impact others’ lives. Through rigorous work, your life will be sharpened, your way of being will change, and you will learn how powerful you are. You will graduate from the Big Fish Power Yoga 300 Hour Teacher Training and be eligible for your RYT-500 through Yoga Alliance.
Big Fish Power Yoga is a 200 and 300 Hour RYS (Registered Yoga School) with Yoga Alliance.
• 100% attendance for all sessions*
• Independent study and reading
• Approximately four hours of in-studio yoga practice per week
• A commitment to personal growth and development
• A desire to inspire and empower yourself and others
*Attendance is mandatory for every session. If approved, any missed hours will need to be made up with an approved facilitator at $75/hour.
- The Methodology of Power Yoga (inspired directly from Baptiste Power Vinyasa Yoga and the Journey Into Power sequence, created by Baron Baptiste)
Lead inspired, connected and transformative yoga classes every time.
- Gain techniques for effective in-class workshops and partnering.
- Expand your skills in designing and facilitating workshops and retreats.
- Open to new levels of personal power through applied practice.
- Expand your knowledge of meditation and its impacts.
- Learn to coach others and receive coaching effectively.
- Apply your learning through action in a personal project.
- Expand your impact.
* While this training focuses on the Baptiste Methodology, it is not a Baptiste Institute Program (e.g. Level I, Level II, Art of Assisting).
Dates and Times
Weekends 1, 5, and 8
Friday 5pm – 9pm
Saturday 8am -6pm
Sunday 8am – 5pm
Weekends 2, 3, 4, 6, and 7
Thursday 5pm – 9pm
Friday 8am – 6pm
Saturday 8am – 6pm
Sunday 8am – 5pm
Weekend 1 – Beach studio – Baptiste Teacher Course
September 27, 28, 29 (Friday night 5-7:30pm, Saturday, Sunday)
Weekend 2 – Beach studio
November 7, 8, 9, 10 (Thursday night, Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
Inside the Methodology, Leading, Teaching, & Living the Methodology
Weekend 3 – Beach studio
December 12, 13, 14, 15 with Dr. Michael Schweppe (Thursday night, Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
Alignment and Anatomy
Weekend 4 – Beach studio
January 9, 10, 11, 12 with Heidi Fricke and Anjelica O’shea (Thursday night, Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
Special Populations and Trauma-informed Yoga
Weekend 5 – Beach studio
February 28, 29, March 1 (Friday night, Saturday, Sunday)
Looking, Listening, Speaking and The Art of Story Telling
Weekend 6 – Beach studio
March 5, 6, 7, 8 (Thursday night, Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
Developing Projects that change the world
Weekend 7 – Beach studio
APRIL 23, 24, 25, 26 (Thursday night, Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
UPleveled Sequencing + variations / Projects that change the world
Weekend 8 – Beach studio
May 15, 16, 17 (Friday night, Saturday, Sunday)
Completion and Celebration
*All times subject to minor changes.
No application fee. Register through
A 30-class 300 hour RYT Training pass for Big Fish Power Yoga to use between the start and end dates of the program. (non-transferable)
Tuition: $4500 paid in full
- This includes weekend one Baptiste Teacher Course priced at $489.
- Register separately for Baptiste Teacher Course through Big Fish workshops tab.
- When paying 300 hour training tuition, your investment will be $4011.
$4800 Payment Plan
- Registration for Baptiste Teacher Course through Big Fish workshops tab + 2 installments of $1600 + $1111 with final payment due by weekend six of the 300 hour Big Fish Training.