OUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19
As we upgrade our already high standards of cleanliness and sanitation for in-studio classes, the following guidelines directed by the state of Florida, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and American Public Health Association, along with our own best practices, will be our new standard for Big Fish Power Yoga. We ask for your understanding as we navigate this transition to ensure your health and safety as our primary goal.
- Building occupancy and customer access no more than 50 percent of the building’s occupancy.
- Mat placement in studio at least 6 feet apart.
- Readily-available dispensers of a disinfectant listed by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for use against COVID-19 (For surface and guests)
- No touch where not necessary.
- Cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces completed with a product that meets the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. (Benefect is what we use.)
- Clean and disinfect seating, counters, floors, and all trafficked areas before and after every class time daily.
- During daily operation, routinely clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces like faucets, toilets, doorknobs and light switches.
- Maintain restrooms with functional toilets, and clean and disinfect surfaces multiple times daily. Hand washing supplies available for use, including soap and disposable materials for drying hands or hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Employees who appear to have symptoms upon arrival at work or who become sick during the day must immediately be separated from other employees and customers and sent home. Guest temperatures with a forehead thermometer may be considered upon entry.
We will uphold the additional best practices:
- Posters and signs throughout the studio to remind guests of preventative measures.
- Leave doors open between all areas to reduce surface touching by multiple people.
- Front doors open where feasible to improve ventilation in the studio
- All unnecessary, frequently touched items like magazines, shared props and any other unnecessary paper products removed from boutique.
- Updated waiver for all guests to ensure understanding of updated safety and health guidelines.