SWEAT | SOUL | SERVICE
BIG FISH CULTURE
Big Fish Power Yoga opened in 2010 with a vision to create a service–driven culture through developing leaders and building community. We do this through our power yoga classes. We inspire individuals to lean into what matters most to them; we are committed to lead and create leaders. The dedicated Team at Big Fish brings service, professionalism, connection and play to every interaction; and we believe the most important place to do this is right here.
Big Fish Power Yoga is a way of living. Our students leave empowered, inspired and lit up to take on their life – and they inspire others.
Big Fish Power Yoga
LEAN IN TO SERVICE
We commit to serve community with gratitude. When we do this, it makes what we have more than enough. Service is giving generously whether it feels good or not. It’s not for us. It’s for them – those who can’t do for themselves. Our impact becomes strongest when we connect for a cause greater than ourselves.
Committed to serve through partnership with the following organizations:
- Big Fish Foundation & Yoga for Youth Project
- OMs Yoga
- Daniel House
- Flip Dog Yoga & Heal Foundation
- Live for Today
- Africa Yoga Project
- Wounded Warrior Project
- Beaches Community Kitchen
- Easy Peasy Children’s Foundation
- Practice with Purpose – weekly partnership with local charities making big impact
Pricing / Memberships
Pricing is the same for both locations and memberships can be used at both as well.
“The light that shines furthest shines brightest at home.”
- “I just started yoga at Big Fish and absolutely love it! I had never done yoga before so I didn’t know what to expect during my first class, but I am very pleased with the intensity and enthusiasm the instructors bring to the class. Extremely friendly, relaxing and balanced atmosphere. Great space and location too!”
- “Big Fish is a place you immediately are made to feel as if you are part of a family! It is a community of friends that have a purpose in not only make themselves feel better by practicing yoga – but they have a purpose to make others feel good about themselves too. Win – win!”
- “I would give you 500 stars if I could! Big Fish is one of my favorite parts of visiting my parents in St. Aug. I whole heartedly beg you to open a studio is Tallahassee! I do power yoga 3-4 times per week and this is the best I’ve ever experienced by a long shot. It’s not easy by any means, but I always leave feeling powerful, flexible, and accomplished! To say that I’m obsessed would be an understatement. I totally love you guys; keep keepin’ it real!”
- “It sounds cliche when people talk about the term “community” at a yoga studio, but at Big Fish, it’s the real deal and one of the many reasons I continue going. It’s so great to take your practice to the next level with people all around you who truly care about your personal growth, professional endeavors, and your overall well-being.”
- “We loved the grand opening class in Nocatee! So great to have this in the community! Awesome class and great instructors! Welcome to the neighborhood and congrats!”